Consolidated School Corporation

Work Permits

Instructions for Obtaining a Work Permit

  • The Intent to Employ/A-1 Form must be completed and signed by the Employer AND Guardian before bringing to the Administration Office.
  • One form of identification must be presented along with the Intent to Employ form.
    • License, Permit, State ID, Birth Certificate, Passport, Etc.
  • Once you have presented the Intent to Employ form and one form of identification, the issuing officer may create a work permit for minor.
  • Minor will present the official work permit to the Employer.

Students: Age 16 and 17

Parental Permission Form

Where Do I Obtain a Work Permit?

Administrative Services Center

2813 Grant Line Road ⋅ New Albany, IN 47150


Call 812-949-4200