Instructions for Obtaining a Work Permit
- The Intent to Employ/A-1 Form must be completed and signed by the Employer AND Guardian before bringing to the Administration Office.
- One form of identification must be presented along with the Intent to Employ form.
- License, Permit, State ID, Birth Certificate, Passport, Etc.
- Once you have presented the Intent to Employ form and one form of identification, the issuing officer may create a work permit for minor.
- Minor will present the official work permit to the Employer.
Students: Age 16 and 17
Where Do I Obtain a Work Permit?
Administrative Services Center
2813 Grant Line Road ⋅ New Albany, IN 47150