Welcome to the 2017-18 School Year!!!
Please be on the lookout for registration instructions/Snapcode letters sent to families on/after July 5. Once you receive this letter for each student, we would appreciate it if you would complete the online registration process immediately. Your prompt response is imperative to schools having updated student information at the very beginning of a new school year. Parents will once again have the option of completing ALL registration procedures online. You will not need to come to the school sites for registration unless you need internet access and/or would like assistance from building staff. We appreciate your assistance streamlining registration, minimizing costs, and helping our valuable personnel realize important time savings.
Infosnap Online Registration FAQ
Questions? Please check out the Registration 2017-18 FAQ document.
What should I do if I did not receive a Snapcode letter?
If you have not received a Snapcode letter by Monday, July 17, please call your school.
Technical Support for Infosnap Online Registration
We hope that families find that the Infosnap Online Registration application is both user-friendly and easily operational. Should you experience any issues with this process, please visit infosnap.zendesk.com or click Contact Us from any Infosnap page. You may also call Infosnap Support at (866) 752-6850.
Links to Infosnap Registration
What is the schedule for onsite registration? Click here.
Meal and Textbook Assistance
If you would like to apply for Meal and Textbook Assistance, you may click here or the application will also be available on the last page of the student’s online registration.
Fee Payment Information
Fee invoice statements will be mailed to parents the week of August 14 with fees due no later than September 1. We wanted to give families extra time with fees as we realize the many necessities that are associated with the start of school. We will have several different options for fee payment.
Option 1: Pay textbook rental and fees online via a My Payments Plus Meal Pay account. There will be NO processing fee for this option. Many of our families have already created accounts in this system in order to pay for lunches. If you do not have a My Payments Plus account, you can create one specifically to pay textbook rental and fees. Click here for instructions on how to pay textbook rental and fees online via My Payments Plus.
Option 2: Fees can be paid via cash, check, or charge at the school sites.
Option 3: Parents can call the school and do a credit card payment over the phone.
Option 4: Parents can mail in or have their student drop the check off at school. There will be a designated area in the office where fee payments can be placed.
Option 5: Parents wanting to set up a payment plan need to go to the school to sign a promissory note.
We appreciate your prompt attention to fee payment.
How do I find transportation information?
- Go to our website www.nafcs.k12.in.us
- Go to Parent|Tell Me About|Transportation|Bus Stop Information (E-Link).
- The actual link is called ‘Elink’ in blue.
- Login with the Student ID (found on the Snapcode Letter) as the User Name and Password. You will then be directed to create your own unique password.
- Click on Work with Students and then View My Students.
- Click on your student to view his/her bus stop information.
If no route information is available or the student’s pickup location is incorrect, please call the Transportation Office (812-542-4707) or send an email to email@example.com and let us know your student’s name, grade, home address, pickup address and drop-off address to get a bus assignment. Also, if your student will not be riding the bus this year, we would like to know that as well.
Be aware that bus stop times will change throughout the year, especially the first few weeks of school due to traffic patterns and students being added to bus routes. Please have your student at the bus stop 10 minutes prior to their bus stop time. Check daily the first 2-weeks of school for updated information, then periodically for any changes throughout the year. If your student is moving from elementary school to middle school or middle school to high school , please keep in mind that the bus pickup/dropoff location may not be the same as last year.
New to New Albany Floyd County Schools for the 2017-18 school year?
- If the student was pre-registered (including KINDERGARTEN students during spring round-up) at one of our schools PRIOR to June 15, then the student should receive a Snapcode letter in the mail. If you did not receive a Snapcode letter, please contact the school.
- If you are requesting an Out of County transfer for the 2017-18 school year, please complete this form.
- If you are a resident of Floyd County, you will need to contact the school for an appointment or fill out the pre-registration form and you will be contacted by the school. At this point, the school will provide the student with a Snapcode letter for online registration.