The New Albany Floyd County Consolidated School Corporation has begun a corporation-wide training program for all employees to better understand “Customer Service.”
Various employee groups have been trained in the fundamentals of good customer service.
- We treat others as we want to be treated
- We are knowledgeable and resourceful, and follow through
- We are friendly, polite and patient
- We respect the privacy of others
- We demonstrate pride in and loyalty to NAFCS
Employees of the New Albany Floyd County Consolidated School Corporation will exceed customers’ expectations by providing prompt, efficient, caring, and professional service to everyone–students, parents, staff, and the community.
Please, let us know how we are doing.