NEW Students Grades K-12
- Are you a current resident of Floyd County in Indiana? If no, please follow the instructions below for Out of County Transfers.
- Do you need to know what school your child will attend (based on home address)? If so, please click here to view district boundary maps or you may call our Transportation Office at 812.542.4707.
- If you are requesting a transfer to a school that is not your home school for the 2019-20 school year, please complete the 2019-20 Transfer Request.
Technical Support for Infosnap Online Registration
We hope that families find that the Infosnap Online Registration application is both user-friendly and easily operational. Should you experience any issues with this process, go to PowerSchool Community or call Infosnap support at (866) 752-6850. Additionally, you can click the HELP icon (question mark) in the top right hand corner from any page in the online registration form.
Meal and Textbook Assistance
If you would like to apply for Meal and Textbook Assistance, you may click here or the application will also be available on the last page of the student’s online registration.
Fee Payment Information
Fee invoice statements will be mailed to parents the week of August 13 with fees due no later than August 31. We wanted to give families extra time with fees as we realize the many necessities that are associated with the start of school. We will have several different options for fee payment.
Option 1: Pay textbook rental and fees online via a My Payments Plus Meal Pay account. There will be NO processing fee for this option. Many of our families have already created accounts in this system in order to pay for lunches. If you do not have a My Payments Plus account, you can create one specifically to pay textbook rental and fees. Click here for instructions on how to pay textbook rental and fees online via My Payments Plus.
Option 2: Fees can be paid via cash, check, or charge at the school sites.
Option 3: Parents can call the school and do a credit card payment over the phone.
Option 4: Parents can mail in or have their student drop the check off at school. There will be a designated area in the office where fee payments can be placed.
Option 5: Parents wanting to set up a payment plan need to go to the school to sign a promissory note.
We appreciate your prompt attention to fee payment.
How do I find transportation information?
Click here to learn more about Transportation.
New to New Albany Floyd County Schools for the 2019-20 school year?
- If the student was pre-registered (including KINDERGARTEN students during spring round-up) at one of our schools PRIOR to June 11, then the student should receive a Snapcode letter in the mail. If you did not receive a Snapcode letter, please contact the school.
- If you are requesting an Out of County transfer for the 2019-20 school year, please complete this form.
- If you are a resident of Floyd County, you will need to contact the school for an appointment or fill out the pre-registration form and you will be contacted by the school. At this point, the school will provide the student with a Snapcode letter for online registration.
- You can reach us by fax at 812-542-4767.
Out of County Transfer Request for 1920-20
- Please complete the 2019-20 Transfer Request if you are a resident of Indiana but NOT a resident of Floyd County. There is no tuition fee for Indiana residents but there is a tuition fee for Kentucky residents.
- Transfer requests will be processed by an administrator and parents will be notified as soon as a decision has been made for the 2019-20 school year.