Consolidated School Corporation

New Superintendent

NAFCS families, staff, and community:

I am so excited to be a part of the New Albany Floyd County Consolidated Schools team. I feel incredibly blessed and humbled to be chosen as the next Superintendent. I have been very impressed with all of the people I have had the privilege to meet thus far and look forward to getting to know them better and meeting many more of our wonderful team members, as well as our great teaching and support staff as well as the parents, students, and community stakeholders.

Initial Goals:

• Collaborate – I will work with the Board and Administrative Cabinet to put together a transition plan and work on setting initial priorities and/or goals for those groups that we can collectively work on and set to accomplish in the first 3, 6, and 12 months.
  • Be Visible – I will be out and about as much as I can so that all of the vital people in and around our schools can get familiar with me, and I can begin developing relationships with them all so that we can hit the ground running and continue the great things we have going on in and around our schools.
  • Build Culture – It is also my sincere hope that we can also begin to set new standards for excellence with a “Growth Mindset and Culture” that can permeate all of our goals, decisions, and overall vision and mission for our students, teachers, parents, and community. I am a true believer that it takes all four of those “Pillars” to truly build that culture.

I look forward to getting to work as your new Superintendent. I hope everyone has a restful and enjoyable summer.

Sincerely,

Dr. Travis Madison

Sharing is caring!

The owner of this website has made a commitment to accessibility and inclusion, please report any problems that you encounter using the contact form on this website. This site uses the WP ADA Compliance Check plugin to enhance accessibility.