Gather at least five friends and schedule a free, virtual art playdate, with the Carnegie Center for Art and History!
The program is open to families of children, ages 4-6. Times available are weekdays, between 12 p.m. and 5 p.m., through May 15.
1. Gather a minimum of 5 households (each can have multiple children), and a maximum of 10 households, to commit to your virtual playdate.
2. Contact Eileen Yanoviak at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information:
· Group coordinator name and email
· Parent names and emails
· Children names and ages
· Three potential dates which work for your group, weekdays noon – 5 p.m., between now and May 15, 2020
· Choose from one of the following activities, all with supplies common to most households with children: Puffy Paint Bunnies, Rainbow Unicorn Scratch Art, Dragon Puppets, Colorful Octopuses, Salt Dough Nature Prints, or Watercolor Sunset Paintings
3. Eileen will reply to inquiries within 24 hours to confirm date, supplies, and provide a zoom link for a live class for your Virtual Art Playdate. Parents must have access to wi-fi and computer or mobile devices with audio and video capability. Additional art supplies may be ordered for free delivery from Preston Arts Center, if needed. Best for ages 4-6 with adult assistance.
4. Classes are 1 hour, including 15 minutes of free time for kids to catch up with each other.