Welcome NEW STUDENTS for 2016-17!
We are glad that you are interested in New Albany Floyd County Schools. We have much to offer ALL students. Please see the information below on how to begin the NEW student pre-registration process for any student NEW to New Albany Floyd County Schools in 2016-17. You can also just contact the school directly. As a reminder – CURRENT students do not need to go through this pre-registration process.
NEW Students Grades K-12
- Are you a current resident of Floyd County in Indiana? If no, please follow the instructions below for Out of County Transfers.
- Do you need to know what school your child will attend (based on home address)? If so, please click here to view district boundary maps or you may call our Transportation Office at 812.542.4707.
- Please complete the 2016-17 Pre-Registration form. Once this form is completed, school personnel will be in contact with next steps. If you are requesting a transfer to another school for the 2016-17 school year, please complete the 2016-17 Transfer Request. The Pre-Registration form is just a first step towards enrollment- the school will supply families with a Snapcode in order to complete the entire enrollment process online.
Out of County Transfer Request for 2016-17
- Please complete the 2016-17 Transfer Request if you are a resident of Indiana but NOT a resident of Floyd County. There is no tuition fee for Indiana residents but there is a tuition fee for Kentucky residents.
- Transfer requests will be processed by an administrator and parents will be notified as soon as a decision has been made for the 2016-17 school year.
Other Transfer Information
- Students already attending a NAFC school on transfer DO NOT have to reapply to continue for 2016-17.
- If you are a current NAFC student but would like to request a transfer to another NAFC school for the 2016-17 school year, please complete the 2016-17 Transfer Request.